Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

delivery checks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruddlittle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: delivery checks Reply with quote

I'm buying a new Cherokee (Liberty) CRD. I've had another one for 3 years and made the most of the warranty...as quite a lot of things have gone wrong. I'm hoping the latest model is more sorted but are there any faults-from-new that I should check on collection?

Rudd
ruddlittle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: What happened next Reply with quote

I bought said brand new liberty and kept it for 10 months before giving it back with extreme vibration. Man from Jeep HQ said there was nothing he could do except give me a wad of cash towards my third. Now have 2.8 CRD Liberty which is currently in shop having new brakes fitted - it last had new brakes 3 days ago but they seized on and burnt out.

They are great when they work but are built to a low budget and fall to pieces regularly. Whatever you do get a full warranty and extend it when possible!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Liberty Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: